INTRODUCTION : DELIVERY INFORMATION
This delivery policy gives details of the delivery methods, delivery periods and delivery charges that apply to any orders for our products made through our website. This policy is a legally binding document, and forms part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
PLEASE NOTE: We aim to dispatch all orders as quick as possible. Please be aware when purchasing certain products that delivery time may be extended longer than the usual delivery periods.
We deliver to all UK mainland address, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Islands. All deliveries will arrive from Mon - Fri from 9am to 6pm. Orders will require a signature upon delivery. Delivery charges will be added at the end of the checkout process.
|Free delivery (5 - 7 working days dispatch)||Standard delivery - via DPD: 5 - 7 working days dispatch (Excludes weekends or Public holidays)||4.95|
REST OF EUROPE/ INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY:
We deliver to over 100 countries worldwide including America, Australia, the Middle East and more.
|International (standard)||Standard delivery - 10 - 12 working days (Excludes weekends or Public holidays)||£18|
|Europe (standard)||Standard delivery - 7 -10 Working days (Excludes weekends or Public holidays)||£12|
(Please contact us directly for quotes, lead times or information via our email - firstname.lastname@example.org)
RECEIPT AND SIGNATURE
All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
If the delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our delivery service providers will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your product. Such instructions will include a time limit for collection.
This tables above indicate the typical delivery periods for the different delivery methods. We aim for all orders to be dispatched within 3-5 working days, this does not include bank holidays and weekends, these periods run from the close of business on that day. If you place your order after 3pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these periods run from the close of business on the next following working day. These periods are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the specified period.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us via email to email@example.com. If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the time specified on the card left at your address, then we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products, providing that we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery. An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- You provided the wrong address for delivery.
- There is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided.
- The address for delivery is not reasonably accessible.
- The address for delivery cannot safely be accessed.
- Where in person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us. We have created this 14 day returns policy (UK orders) and 28 days return policy (International orders) to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
A returns/exchange form is provided along with your order, if for any reason this hasn't ben included please request one from us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This returns policy applies to customers all our customer world wide.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
- Please fill-in and include the returns/ exchange form (provided with your order) along with your returned item to enable us to identify you and process your return as quickly as possible.
If this is not present, a written note with all your returns/ exchange details will suffice!
- We always recommend returning your items via a recorded service as we unfortunately can't be held responsible for any items that do not reach us. You will be responsible for covering the postage costs of this item unless we specify otherwise.
- Please post to the return/ exchange address below:
RETURN/ EXCHANGE ADDRESS: 10 Acton Lane, Chiswick, London W4
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- We receive the returned product within 14 days (UK orders) or 28 days (International orders) following the date of delivery of the product
- The returned product is unused, in its original packaging, with any labels still attached,
- and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new
- You comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- None of the exclusions set out below apply.
Please note any items purchased from our sale may only be exchanged for another size/product or a credit for the like amount credited to an e wallet / paypal account.
Refunds will not be issued for any sale items.
The following products may not be returned under this policy:
Goods that have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged in anyway. Goods returned after a period of 14 Days from purchase.
Items must be must be unworn, undamaged, free of makeup/ stains, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume and have all original tags or packaging attached.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (excluding the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product. The cost of postage will be deducted from any refunds even during postage offers, unless the garment is deemed faulty.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
We will not refund or exchange the product
We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product
If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
For any queries contact us via at email@example.com.
Here at Cheats and Thieves we are continuing to operate as usual but with COVID19 creating uncertainty we want to keep you updated with the latest advice our couriers have provided us with:
- There is no evidence to suggest you can catch COVID19 through envelopes/ packages.
- Where possible, select a safe place for your parcel to be delivered.
- Use a stylus when signing for your parcel if required – however many couriers are no longer accepting signatures upon delivery.
- For official government guidance, visit:
During this time, all our UK and International customers must expect possible delays when receiving orders. While we are trying our best to ensure all customers receive goods within a reasonable amount of time, delivery periods cannot be guaranteed. We want to thank all of our customers for their patience and understanding.